Pinnacle Research & Policy Ltd was established under the name Pinnacle Research in 1995 in Wellington by Dr Carolyn O'Fallon to provide assistance with policy development and undertake research in the transport, tourism and environmental sectors.
Pinnacle Research & Policy Ltd specialises in policy review and evaluation of passenger transport and understanding car driver behaviour, with a view to changing existing patterns of transport use.
This website provides information about our research programme in areas such as:
- Developing and piloting Walking School Bus Network Guidelines
- Developing and piloting school-based cycle trains guidelines
- Role of safety in school travel plans
Walking and cycling, including
Travel behaviour change, including
- Identifying factors to change people's transport use
- NZ travel behaviour change evaluation procedures and guidance handbook
- Personalised marketing – avoiding the evaluation pitfalls